- The Verbal faculty will be responsible for teaching and guiding students through competitive exams such as GRE, GMAT, ACT and SAT, and implement teaching strategies that are in sync with the Organizations vision.
- Responsible for conducting coaching/training sessions for GRE /GMAT as per the schedule
- Ensure appropriate use of training aids to enhance student experience and learning outcomes
- Getting feedback and answering student queries
- Support development of the content.
- Mentoring and reporting student progress
- Helping Students with the scoring strategies in the GRE, GMAT exams.
- Subject expertise in GRE, GMAT and SAT
- Awareness of latest teaching trends in the industry and globally
- Facilitating Learning & Development for students
- B.Sc (Maths) / M.Sc (Maths) / B.Tech / BE.
- Should know the fundamentals and concepts of the subject well
- Should have excellent grammar skills
- Some prior teaching experience in GRE/GMAT/SAT/IELTS/TOFEL would be an added advantage Great communication skills
- Passion for students and teaching
- Individual with dynamic and pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
Ghod Dod Road, Varachha
February 3, 2018