Register Free Demo
What is spoken English?
The Spoken English course is designed to help the students in learning English language giving more emphasis to speaking skills. Emphasis is placed on the development of the Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills along with knowledge of grammar. Enthusiastic participation in classroom activities is an indispensable part of the learning process. 40% of the final evaluation is based on the student’s performance in the classroom activities.
Why spoken English?
- Frame grammatically correct sentences in English.
- Fluently speak in English in any situation.
- Express yourself in groups of people confidently.
- Able to present your thoughts more effectively.
- Participate at higher levels in Group Discussions and meetings.
- Present yourself more confidently in personal interviews.
- Speak in Neutral Accent and also pick-up UK/US Accent.
The TOEFL test is given in English and administered via the Internet. There are four sections (listening, reading, speaking, and writing) which take a total of about four and a half hours to complete, including check-in.
Spoken English Foundation: Duration – 2 Months (2 hrs. per session)
Foundation course helps in introducing the basic concept to people for whom English is a new language. It helps them to get familiar with the usage of English in everyday life.
- Formation of sentence structure.
- Build daily use vocabulary.
- Enhancement of Basic communication.
- Importance and relevance of Tenses in usage.
Spoken English Basic: Duration – 3 Months (2 hrs. per session)
Basic course is basically meant for those students who are not new to English Language. They have poor knowledge of grammar and incorrect sentences formation. They make sentences with wrong tenses. Vocabulary is weak in these students.
- Improve accuracy in Grammar
- Expand vocabulary
- Development of reading skills
- Correct pronunciation
- Art of Conversation
- Audio sessions for effective listening
Spoken English Advance: Duration – 3 Months (2 hrs. per session)
This course is meant for students who have fair knowledge of grammar and vocabulary but are hesitant and under confident. They have incorrect pronunciation.
- Advance Grammar for construction & usage of complex sentences
- Advance vocabulary
Spoken English Comprehensive: Duration – 6 Months (2 hrs. per session)
This course is for the students who are with us for 6 months. This is combination of basic and advance spoken English course. This course helps in continuous progress of the student.
- Basic Course
- Advance Course